Monday, October 13, 2014

Week 2: I'm Here


Questions to Consider:

1.  This story is about a boy who is 'different' from his peers.  What makes you 'different' or unique?

2.  Have you ever felt excluded from a group or have you excluded others?  How did you feel?

3.  What can you do to get to know others or include others whom you may not know well?

4.  The story ends with the quote, "For the world you may be one person, but for one person- you may be the world."  Who is one person that is your world or for whom you are the world?  Why?  How can we be part of the world for others?

2 comments:

  1. (question 2)I felt exclude from a group and that was I went to my middle school. I felt like I was in a clod world, no one will give me a warm word, sentence or a hug. I just remembered that time I was too sad and upset to eating . And I wanted know the reasons what they have done to me. But I also thought about that with time elapsing , I will forgive and forget. Now I think I am so happiness.

    (question 3)I can just more have a interesting conversation with them and them will feel so happy. Then we can talk about other things with the real thought in our words or sentences. And don’t have the feeling of hating a person ,because before you really to know them and you have no condition to hate a person.

    (question 4)I think I am my family’s world and also my family is my world. Because when I feel a little bit sadness, my parents will always with me and give the warm hug and sentence all the time. Also my parents will tell me that only have a positive heart can face any troubles and have a perfect solution to solve. I will the same thing for my family. If you want to be other’s world, you must be a important part of other’s world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In response to question number 3, In order to get to know somebody or to include some one who you may not know well, you as a individual must be open to others. You will be surprise on what a simple smile or act of kindness can do. Sharing is considered to be caring!! Or even a little bravery of saying hey could accomplish so much. It opens your personality as a person and gives the other individual the relief of knowing your not so bad after all.

    ReplyDelete